“Simulation Queue Manager for LTSpice” (which I prefer to replace by “LTSpiceQueue”) is the perfect companion for LTSpice to run many simulations in batch mode i.e. sequentially.Continue reading...
I'm an electronic and embedded software engineer. I wish to share my ideas and experiments about the automation tools and techniques that I use in my work.
Subscribe to blog via email
- About the blog (1)
- Electronics (1)
- Tips and tricks (4)
- Tools integration (6)
- Version control (4)
- SVN keyboard shortcuts for Altium Designer April 28, 2020
- Redmine API: create a new project April 7, 2020
- Write your first script for Altium Designer March 10, 2020
- SVN or Git with SolidWorks January 7, 2020
- Export SVN logs to Excel December 4, 2019